Posts tagged ‘Top Ten Tuesdays’
Top Ten on my TBR list this Winter!
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by the fabulous Broke and the Bookish
There are a lot of books on my TBR this winter, so I decided to choose some upcoming releases between now and March that I am most excited for and will probably pre-order!
1) Legend by Marie Lu
Its already on it’s way to me as I type this! Very excited – heard lots of good things about this new dystopian!
2) Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
A contemporary romance that promises to be as good as Simone Elkeles. Mmm yes please.
3) The Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
Fun, flirty romance with a hint of magic. Perfect.
4) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
It feels like Ive been waiting years for this book. Not long now!
5) A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah Maclean
One of my guilty pleasure authors. OK so its definitely not YA, or brilliant literature but sometimes a girl just wants a good historical romance to read.
6) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Gorgeous, gorgeous cover and a story about witchcraft.
7) The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jenson
Flirty times in an art gallery. Of course it’s on the list!
8 ) Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Another dystopian I’ve been eager to read for quite some time.
9) Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Robin Hood. Will Scarlet as a boy. Enough said.
10) The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge
The first book blew me away and I can’t wait to see what happens next in this dark paranormal fantasy.
After writing that list I’m even more excited about my reading list in the coming months!
Check out which Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger (In honor of BBAW!)